Monday, June 30, 2008

Better Late than Never!


Our good friend Alexandra of Alexandra's Crafts has come up with her *Lazy Kate Mini*. We were pleased to have them in our booth at Black Sheep.
They are SO beautiful...&...I think that Everyone should have one for their traveling wheel.
It folds up to fit right into most traveling cases.
You Won't Be Sorry....these lovely Kate's are made to last.

I am lucky enough to have 1 of her Minis & 1 of her Larger Kates ;)

Alexandra's website is under construction....but has a contact e-mail address! I know that she will be glad to help you....&....Please tell her I sent yah!



That should put a bee in your bonnet...but in case it doesn't here's a buzzy bee that Maggie (Jen's Lovely Daughter...& Jackie's Grand) drew for us....by request....to grace our refer!....Looks like a Pirate Bee to Me!!



Thanks So Much Maggie.....I will think of you...and the Lovely time that your Mom spent with us...Along with your Friend & Mine....Barb ;)

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 01, 2008 8:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila, I sent an email yesterday that bounced back, with a w mysteriously added to your address in the bouncing back. It's done that before, I've removed the w and resent, it's come back to me with it added on--I have no idea why that's going on there. But just so you know I did answer.

 
At Tuesday, July 01, 2008 3:37:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

I love you and miss you. I think we have to schedule time together. Mike doesn't come until Aug. 5th. I come home July 8th so sometime in between can we come down or you come up? Love you lots Trish
BTW love the lazy kate's

 
At Thursday, July 03, 2008 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Anne Turner said...

you've been tagged.. check my blog for more info

 
At Thursday, July 03, 2008 9:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you, so sorry I couldn't come to black sheep this year. big hugs.
you've been tagged!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home