Friday, August 22, 2008

Hey Peaches...

I Love Summer!!

We had 3 days of Winter weather....it was Yuck!...Although the ground loved the rain...and it was nice to have a few cooler days.....but....
The temperature dropped 40 degrees during the same time....in 1 day....Yikkes!!

It was SO Swell to see the Sun & Blue skies today...I was beside myself with Joy & Glee....

On Wednesday Michael & I went into Eugene for shopping...you know Costco...the Trader's.....the staples of life.

We Also went out to past a small town called Junction City..just north of Eugene...to get French doors that we found on Craig's list....for our barn. It didn't rain on us during all the important parts of the trip...like when we were outside.....Great-fully ;)


After we got done taking the French doors apart and placing them into the van....we were driving back & I happened to see a sign that said....*Peaches*...I pulled right into the drive-way...couldn't help myself ;)

HEY...wanna come to our house for dessert?
Peach Cobbler Anyone?

9 Comments:

At Saturday, August 23, 2008 6:41:00 AM, Blogger vanessa said...

yum :-)

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:36:00 AM, Blogger weebug said...

how lovely!

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, please, peach cobbler would be great.

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a second!

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 3:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You VIXEN!

 
At Monday, August 25, 2008 1:20:00 PM, Blogger Fly Designs said...

Mmmm..
I've just started making Blackberry Jam. Trying to get out to pick more between the rain.
Looking forward to seeing you at the knit and crochet show in Portland!!!!!!!! :)

 
At Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

besides tomatoes on my trip I scuzzled peaches, my new favorite fruit!

 
At Monday, September 01, 2008 6:51:00 AM, Blogger jenknits said...

Those look scrumptious!

 
At Sunday, September 21, 2008 7:28:00 PM, Blogger ChickenChum said...

Wow1 Those peaches look great, the cobbler looks even better. Sorry to miss you at OFF this year : (

Tina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home