Monday, August 04, 2008

Home Again...jiggity jig

Every so often a Mother (namely Me) gets the chance to have her children home. This past week was such an Event!....I'm pleased to say!!

Jennyrose & Kate came for a visit!
Jennyrose all the way from Brooklyn, NY & Kate all the way from Eugene (which it seems is farther away than it use to be!).
We got to spend a day and a half with Kate, 4 blessed days with Jennyrose.
Filled me up with enough love to last me for a....little while.


Reminds me of how very Lucky I am to have experienced Motherhood...in all it's complexity.....I....for one, wouldn't have missed it for the world!
Not that I am done with it yet....or ever will be.
It all goes by so quickly.....Michael & I are home..& back to our regularly scheduled routine now...with promises of visits at Thanksgiving time....Something to look forward to!




They go on with their lives...as it should be....learning & growing at their own pace...As do We!

They are both my Roses.....
Such Beauties

My Heart overflows with Love for these Blessings in my life!

Thanks Women for Coming Home!!
Your Momma Loves You.

4 Comments:

At Monday, August 04, 2008 2:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MAN! Don't tell Kate but at first glance, with the new short hairdo, I thought it was YOU with Jennyrose. :o)

The girls are the perfect union of you and Michael and I am so pleased that you had good quality time with your grown up daughters.

 
At Monday, August 04, 2008 9:23:00 PM, Blogger weebug said...

they are both stunningly beautiful!

 
At Tuesday, August 05, 2008 10:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the bunny ears didn't quite make it behind her sister's head--isn't it wonderful when the kids grow up. Heh.

They're beautiful, Sheila. How wonderful you got to have that visit!

 
At Sunday, August 17, 2008 2:09:00 PM, Blogger vanessa said...

squee, both your girls!
i know just how you feel :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home