Sunday, August 17, 2008

When Angels Fly In



We had a Wonderful visit from Beautiful Trish (of Tangelwood Fiber Creations). We got to have her for a Short...& Sweet visit....It's Never Long Enough!...I got to have her ALL to myself....What a Joy!
She's a Very Special Person.....& a Very Great Friend!!



AND LOOK.....on top of having her grace us with her presence (& I'm not just a whistling Dixie here)....she brought me a Present.
It's a skein of Handspun...Super-wash Merino in the "Northwest Winter" .....YUMMMM!





After much talk, a good dinner (*made by Michael*)...a much needed nights rest....breakfast (*lovely Scottish Oatmeal...brought & made by Trish*...again Yumm!)...more talking....& a photo session......in which I look like less than optimal...as you can see.....




It was time to kiss my Sweet Friend good-bye & send her on to her next *Fly By*...
But I know.....It is Always Grand to have My Angels Around!

Thanks Trish for taking the time to *Fly By* Me ;)

She's on her way to Petaluma.....hey...what is a Luma anyhoo?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rofl!! Okay, I was *not* expecting that! Glad you had a great time!

 
At Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:08:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

The pleasure was all mine for sure! Love you and look forward to coming through again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home