Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stealing Pictures.....

I left our camera on our dresser.....so I am Very Glad that Barb swiftly sent out some beauties.

AND.....

Well yah know....Another FUN time at Oregon Flock & Fiber Festival (OFFF). CAN you tell?
A few of the crew escaped this picture...however...the Joy & Love that we all feel for one another is evident....just add in a few more faces!

We camped in the van....Autumn came too...guarding & tromping on us each night.
The trains came by and woke everyone up...*not me cause I sleep like a dead rock.....*

It was All Good!!...........
And.....Now in 2 weeks......Onward to NY Sheep & Wool..........Rhinebeck...NY!



4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 02, 2008 4:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping you'd show a picture or two, there you go!

 
At Friday, October 03, 2008 5:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photo. What a happy bunch. Even if I look like a total goof!
Hugs-
Lo

 
At Saturday, October 04, 2008 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Kim said...

That's a happy picture. What a good feeling it gives.

Lori does not look like a goof.

 
At Sunday, October 05, 2008 1:28:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have to agree that Lo doesn't look like a goof! I'm AWFULLY sorry I wasn't able to make it down to OFFF this year. I really wanted to, but there was just too much going on here for that to happen. It looks like you had a wonderful time, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home