Monday, July 20, 2009

What's all the fuss about ;)< Trah lah....

It's come to my attention that it's been...well lets just say...quite a while since I did a blog post.
I guess that once every 6 months...or so...isn't asking too much.
There is something to talk about too...

The Very First Sock Summit....It's Right here in Oregon.. Fortunate for me just a bit over 150 miles away from home!
If you are an avid sock knitter....I Am...this is the place to be.

I am VERY HAPPY to say that I have been using Ernst Glass Double Points to make socks this Summer in all sorts of yummy yarns....here's just a few, a background to the Sock Summit logo...isn't it cool!!

WE will have them in sizes 4 and 5
Come visit us in Booth #929...we will be with Tanglewood Fiber Creations.

Pat Fly of Angora Valley Fiber will be there with her new Cashmara yarn....so so Yummy (center sock): 80% SW Merino Wool/10% Cashmere/10% Nylon...Booths 219 and 318.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 21, 2009 5:15:00 AM, Anonymous Caroline said...

Hey! Good to see you post. I am knitting a shawl right now on my glass circulars.

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:17:00 PM, Blogger jenknits said...

WOO HOO! I can't wait!

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:52:00 PM, Blogger Secret Q. Llama said...

WOO! indeed! I can't wait to see you guys, and am awfully glad you'll be at SS09, since I'll be missing all the other fiber fests this year.

 
At Monday, July 27, 2009 3:00:00 PM, Anonymous Lisa S said...

Welcome back to Blogville! Look forward to catching up at SS09!

 
At Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:33:00 PM, Blogger Denise said...

I think that once every 6 months is pretty frequent...all things being relative.
;-)

I put up a new post just for you, Sheila!

 
At Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:34:00 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Oops, I hit publish too soon.

I meant to add that it was great seeing you and Michael at Sock Summit! I wish I had been able to stay more than just a couple of hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home