Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So much to wish for on this first day of a new year...
It holds such promise.


May all of those I love know how much.
May I be forgiven my failings.
May I always feel loved.
May I exhibit the best parts of me.
May I be happy, secure and healthy.
May I be granted new, exciting and wonderful adventures.
May I allow the vision and direction of my life to be filled with Gratitude and Grace.
May I find peace, acceptance and understanding for myself and others.
May I enjoy each day of this new year....
And you as well.


I get pretty sentimental this time of the year. I miss those people who have left my life. I try my best to accept that it's for the best and a lot of the time I can...but I still miss them...the promise of what could have been. The time spent enjoying their company...
This song represents the longing I feel...

I close my eyes, ignore the video and listen to Mairi Campbell and my heart....
I hope that you too will enjoy this beautiful rendition of this lovely poem by Robert Burns....put to voice.

Happy Day....Happy Year!



3 Comments:

At Saturday, January 09, 2010 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

happy new year to you too!!! Hope to talk with you soon!!!!! Trish

 
At Monday, January 11, 2010 8:32:00 PM, Blogger jenknits said...

lovely poem, I am going to print and hang by my desk

 
At Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. It would be great to read more concerning this theme. Thanx for giving this information.
Joan Stepsen
Purely gadgets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home